At Vortec Media, your privacy is of utmost importance to us.
How we collect information:
1. We may collect information about you from your completion of our on-line forms or from any email you send to us.
2. We may obtain a record of site statistics about use of our website but not in a format that identifies any individual.
- 3.1 Cookies are small text files which are transferred from this website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. They enable a website to “remember” who you are.
- 3.2 Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies with some browsers you should be able to configure your browser to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish. This may, however, affect your ability to log into and use certain areas or our site.
- 3.3 We use session cookies to keep track of your session when you use our website. If we provide an online shopping service we will use session cookies to remember what is in your shopping basket. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser. We do not use persistent cookies which remain on your browser until you delete them. No cookies on our site are served or used by third parties. We do not use “spyware”, that is web bugs or hidden identifiers or other similar devices to gain access to information, store hidden information or to trace activities of users.
4. Storage of information
- 4.1 Your information will be stored on our web server and we will keep our own backup copy. We may also store your information on paper at our offices.
- 4.2. We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures against its unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
5. What we use your information for
- 5.1 We will use your information to provide you with any further details or information you request when you contact us.
- 5.2 If we provide an online shopping service we will use your information to fulfill your order.
6. With whom we may share your data.
- 6.1 We will not share your information with any other organization except in the following circumstances:
- 6.2 We will give third party providers who supply services to us (for example, as part of hardware or software maintenance) or who process information on our behalf (such as a hosting company) incidental access to your information as required but only on a temporary basis.
- 6.3 We will disclose your information to enforcement authorities if we are required by law to do so.
- 6.4 If we provide an online shopping service, any credit or debit card details you supply will be passed to our payment provider and your card issuer.